2016年9月6日火曜日

book review


 「Hachiko A loyal dog」の画像検索結果

Title Hachiko A loyal dog

I have read this book when I was a child. At that time, I just felt sorry about Hachiko.
But now, read it one more time, I wonder why Hachiko goes to the station for six years, even though his master never comes back.
I think the reason is that Hachiko couldn't think that his master has already dead. He believed his master would come back. When I think in this way, I think that Hachiko is a really sincere dog  and he is full of love.
Maybe most people know about Hachiko, but this book is always good whenever you read. So, I want you to read it once again.
I think you'll notice new thing!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. even his master never comes back >>
    even though his master never comes back

    返信削除
  2. really sincere dog >>
    a really sincere dog

    返信削除